Friday, May 23, 2008

Me, my brother n our bikes..


Just now got sms from my friend, Fendy, that Zahar's (my kid bro) bike is ready to go. I dont have to much free time, so I ask Fendy to repair Zahar's bike for him. Straight I'm off to Fendy's place to take home that bike.

Actually that bike in the first place is mine. I bought it in 1995 for only RM3K....(tu pun pinjam duit mak dulu). I love that bike very much.



Zahar's bike now....


Then Zahar got hand on same kind of bike but different cc. Mine is 250, but the new bike is 350cc. Mana boleh jadi. As older brother I should get bigger cc. So I ask Zahar tu trade. He agreed n we trade the bike...



My bike..now



We both got the same kind of bike n from then ride together everywhere. And formed RD CLUB together in 1995.

I'm infront at the left while Zahar at the right. This pictures taken in 1998.


That was the memories.....13 years gone by.....
I love my bike..n I love my brother.....














No comments: